📚📚 Read every day challenge - Spring 2023 🌸🌷🌼

April 5-6 :heavy_check_mark: :european_castle: :evergreen_tree:

かがみの孤城, 13-20%
神去なあなあ日常, 20-33%

Reading two books every day necessarily means I’m reading both more slowly than I would if I was reading them exclusively, so even if my daily page average is actually higher than last month, it feels like I’m barely making progress. :sweat_smile:

かがみの孤城 is boring me but I’m persevering. Judging from reviews, it will get way more tedious before it gets interesting, but so be it. I’m determined to listen to the whole twenty hours of it.

神去なあなあ日常 on the other hand is everything I was hoping for and much more. :smiley:

Tomorrow I may take a break from one or both of those and start 四畳半神話大系 a day ahead of the club. I’m very curious if the current Natively level (43!) is appropriate. I haven’t read anything harder than L39, and I’m not even sure where the extra difficulty would lie in a book in the 40s. I guess I’ll find out soon enough.

Also keeping a close eye on the Mystery Club poll over at Natively. The way things are looking now, I’ll have to sit out the next pick too, this time because I’ve already read the book.

27 Likes