📚📚 Read every day challenge - Spring 2023 🌸🌷🌼

31/05/2023 :fairy:t5: Home Post Link

funny that I had to fall terribly sick right on the last day of the challenge :skull:

managed to read 1 chapter from Sakura and Suzuki. Even though I found a lot of useful vocabulary, the story and the setting are not really my thing, so I usually use this as a last resort lol - especially when I don’t have the mood, energy, or time to read.

I had soo much fun reading and participating in this challenge with ya’ll. it was such a treat to read everybody’s updates and progress, and I managed to add more resources + manga/books to my TBR even though I’m still just starting out :laughing:

I’m glad that I finished my first manga in this challenge and picked up 3 other manga to read. Also really surprised at how I managed to read every single day. Some days, I was really just super tired and frustrated and didn’t want to read, but I wanted to tick off all the boxes just to make a habit out of this, and now my entire studying appraoch has changed hehe.

I’ll just be ticking boxes in my home post during the break (and going easy on myself too), but I’ll probably write here if I have something interesting to say or another mini milestone to share. See ya’ll in July!

20 Likes