๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“š Read every day challenge - Spring 2023 ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒผ

23/05/2023 :fairy:t5: Home Post Link

whaaa what a good reading day :')

I read yotsuba and finished the 3rd chapter woohoo! The pages I read had a lot of repetitive words and grammar points, so it was pretty easy to read. The 4th chapter does look a little more difficult though hsjhs

I also read two big chapters from ใ‚ณใƒŠใฎๅคงๅ†’้™บ. Gaah Iโ€™m loving this story for so many reasons, and now our little cute kona has started her grand adventure in the wild hehe. Iโ€™m equally excited about the kind of words Iโ€™ll learn now and the storyline too.

Iโ€™m also starting to get involved in immersion more than SRS now, and Iโ€™m feeling a little weird about that. Immersion is honestly so fun and helpful for learning, but unless Iโ€™m doing my reviews and lessons, I feel like Iโ€™m not โ€œreallyโ€ studying lol. I know itโ€™s just a feeling and that Iโ€™ll get over it soon, but right now, Iโ€™m finding ways to adjust to this sudden and unexpected approach in my routine.

words
  • ่ฆ‹ๆ(ใฟใใ“)ใชใ† - to misjudge, to mistake

• ้–“้•(ใพใกใŒ)ใˆใ‚‹ - to make a mistake, to commit an error (e.g. in calculation), to confuse, to mistake something for something else

• ใ†ใฃใ‹ใ‚Š - carelessly, thoughtlessly, inadvertently

• ่‡ช็„ถ็•Œ(ใ—ใœใ‚“ใ‹ใ„) - nature; the natural world; realm of nature

• ๅฟƒๅœฐ(ใ“ใ“ใก) - sensation of doing

• ไฝ(ใ™)ใฟๅฟƒๅœฐ(ใ”ใ“ใก) - comfort of living; ease of living; livibility

• ้›ข(ใฏใช)ใ‚Œใ‚‹ - to leave; to go away

• ๆƒณๅƒ(ใใ†ใžใ†) - imagination; guess

• ๆ‚ฒ(ใ‹ใช)ใ—ใ‚€ - to be sad; to mourn for; to regret

• ๆฉŸไผš(ใใ‹ใ„) - chance; opportunity

• ไบŒๅบฆ(ใซใฉ)ใจ - never again (with negative verb)

• ๅฅฝๅฅ‡ๅฟƒ(ใ“ใ†ใใ—ใ‚“) - curiosity; inquisitiveness

• ้…(ใŠใ)ใ‚‹้…(ใŠใ)ใ‚‹ - with trepidation; fearfully; trembling with fear; timidly

• ใ—ใŒใฟใคใ - to cling

• ๅฟ…ๆญป(ใฒใฃใ—) - frantic; desperate

• ๅ…ฌ้–‹(ใ“ใ†ใ‹ใ„) - regret; repentance; remorse

• ่ฟท(ใพใ‚ˆ)ใ† - hesitation; bewilderment; doubt; indecision

• ๆ™ฏ่‰ฒ(ใ‘ใ—ใ) - scenery; scene; landscape

• ็ทŠๅผต(ใใ‚“ใกใ‚‡ใ†) - tension; mental strain; nervousness

19 Likes