📚📚 Read every day challenge - Spring 2022 🌸 🌱

Post Mortem!

This challenge really got me to increase my abilities and read more than before. I think it’s helped me to be able to potentially reach my goal of reading 50 books/volumes this year as well.

It’s been a pretty challenging year for me and I’m realizing that I’m not one of those people who can fall back on routine when I’m not doing well. I need time to process and recover. That’s super clear when you look at my data in graph form.

Mid to late May held several health problems in store for me and I just didn’t have energy to do much. Then you can see I was getting back on track while trying to also catch up with work and something happened. Physically I’m alright and nothing happened to me, but it’s something that I’m still working on processing.

Other than that, I wanted to finish strong last night, but I ended up pulling an all-nighter for work :joy: I got the work done at least.

Without the days where I didn’t read (6), my graph would look like…

I went from reading an average of 15 pages per day to about 25 pages per day. I hope I can push that even further this summer!

20 Likes