๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“š Read every day challenge - Spring 2022 ๐ŸŒธ ๐ŸŒฑ

Home Post

Today I finished Flesh&Blood Vol. 1 :tada: So this was 300 pages in 3.5 weeks, which is a nice pace for me.
Up to the point when I posted last time, I found the story interesting enough to keep me reading, but right after my post things really got into motion, and I was simply dragged along. Very nice! Now I need to make @eefara read it quickly because in the last chapter I was a bit confused about the timeline and it would be nice if we could discuss this and hopefully get it sorted in my head :grin:

Now, what to read next? Iโ€™d like to read ใŒใฐใ„ใฐใ‚ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ today to stay on top of my own book club, hehe. Unfortunately she could not stand a chance compared to the cutesie pirates :woman_shrugging: but now that I finished it, thatโ€™s not a problem any more. Other than that, I still have ้›ฒใ‚’ใคใ‹ใ‚€่ฉฑ on my plate. But Iโ€™m also considering reading at last the first story of ็ฉด as we recently had a bit of a discussion regarding its difficulty, and Iโ€™m curious to check it out for myself. Also, maybe an Akutagawa winner can help me cleanse my palate :wink:

29 Likes