April 1st it is, and the Spring Challenge is upon us! ![]()
Today I read a few pages of 沖で待つ, the hiragana story. I’m slowly getting used to it, and sometimes I even forget for a second that there are no kanji, and then I’m surprised when I look at the text again
Anyways, I take this to mean I’m getting better at reading it.
I also started with L’Étranger, where I read up until page 9. It’s a bit of a struggle currently as I’ve forgotten soooo much grammar, and sometimes it’s hard for me to identify the tenses correctly. Plus, it doesn’t help that the text uses lots of tenses
But I guess I will get used to it in a few days.
Another good news is that my 大聖堂 friend got in touch today - he returned home from his travels and is eager to continue reading! So I will dive back into that one as well starting this week.