📚📚 Read every day challenge - Fall/Autumn 2021 🍁🍂🦝

Summary post

Day 50: October 20
What did I read?: コウペンちゃん :penguin:
How much did I read?: 25 pages
How long did it take me?: 9 min

I need this on my wall tbh, by my desk

My favorite word today is さておき - setting aside; leaving to one side​. This is why

Polar bear to penguin: Did you know that polar bears live in the north pole and penguins live in the south pole?
Penguin: Ohhh, I see :o Then where are we now?
Polar bear: …
それはさておき, did you know that Venus has really fast wind
:rofl:

On another note, I’ve made a decision, and that decision is that I’m going to pause my challenge streak for the next few days. I have family coming to visit and I may or may not have time to read, but I don’t want to be stressing about it either. I’m feeling a little stressed out and overwhelmed by work other stuff anyway. So I’m going to pause intentionally from Thursday to Sunday, and add those 4 days back on at the end. As long as I resume something on Monday, I’m considering my streak not broken. I am making up my own rules now xD But intentional/predefined pauses are ok, I think. It’s the undefined ones that turn into permanent breaks lol

Thanks :heart: I think I will feel a little better when I take a few days away from work with my family. …I hope

Thanks and same to you! :heart:

Omg, that manga looks so cute, definitely going in the shopping cart (I was just thinking of placing another order for more books haha, what good timing)

Oh nooooo it’s so cute D: D: D:
I wanna snuggle that smol fluffy bird so bad, omg
Do I, a quote “adult,” need more cute fluffy things in my apartment…no. …But also yes :rofl: I definitely didn’t already just buy a squishy red panda last week - absolutely no regrets, he’s so soft and I love him so much
…Omg, there’s a mug. And a hand towel. And a phone case
Ahhhh

Omg, I think it is :joy: how cute

:frowning: Sorry to hear that!

Yay yay yay!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope you love it (and that my spoilery updates/commentary didn’t/don’t ruin the experience for you :rofl:)

17 Likes