Re Zero Volume 3 week 1

Are you all ready for it because here it is :tada:

Re Zero Volume 3 Week 1

Re Zero Home Thread

Start Date: November 11
Previous Chapter: None
Next Chapter: Re Zero Volume 3 week 2

Week 1 Reading: Till end of chapter 1

Word lists - Learn the vocabulary for Re Zero!

Reading aloud

Time: Saturday 10 PM(Japan), 8AM(USA), 3PM Europe.

Discord link : https://discord.gg/AG5rnd

Discussion Rules

• Please use spoiler tags for major events in the current chapter(s) and any content in future chapters.
  • When asking for help, please mention the chapter and page number. Also mention what version of the book you are reading.
  • Donā€™t be afraid of asking questions, even if they seem embarassing at first. All of us are here to learn.
  • To you lurkers out there: Join the conversation, itā€™s fun! :durtle_vin:
  • Iā€™m reading along
  • Iā€™m still reading the book but I havenā€™t reached that part yet
  • Iā€™m no longer reading the book
  • I already read that part

0 voters

4 Likes

By the way, why not link to the last thread of the previous book instead of putting that ā€œlast thread: Noneā€? :thinking:
I donā€™t really mind, but it seems strange?

2 Likes

Well I thought that it would prabably be useless. I mean between the same book itā€™s useful because you can quickly look back what happen not long ago. Bring it to the last volume didnā€™t striked me as something that would be nessesary. Itā€™s not long to do so I can do it. I just think that itā€™s faster to go back to the home thread and choose the week you want from the last volume.

1 Like

By the way, hereā€™s the link to the floflo word list for this book:
https://floflo.moe/temp-2?title1=book_re_zero_3

I noticed you didnā€™t put it up in the OP.

2 Likes

Thanks I can never find these however I search.

1 Like

Just turn on the option for viewing all the volumes of series and sort the list alphabetically. Finding anything thatā€™s on floflo should become pretty easy then.

2 Likes

I did try it. I didnā€™t knew I could do them in alphabetical order though

Just finished the reading and man, 1.7. just about broke my heart. :frowning: ā€¦ only for ć‚Ø惟ćƒŖć‚¢ to come heal it again. Loved her intimidation tactics at the end there. But then that last line at the end of the chapter? Doesnā€™t sound so good!

3 Likes

Next week is up

2 Likes