Raptor Cage?

Really? Raptor Cage?
Probably easy to remember though.
I anticipate more sillyness now, The Answer to it all seems to be sillyness.

10 Likes

I thought it was 42

18 Likes

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye. shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh.

Crabigator 4:2 Durtjovah’s Witness Version

7 Likes

If you don’t know it yet, kanji came from China, and the Chinese civilization is really, really old. The raptor cage radical is proof that not only raptors and the Chinese coexisted, but also that the Chinese kept (and probably ate) them. Know your history.

35 Likes

Free hint, that you from 6 months from now will really appreciate: add a synonym for “Long Time” to this radical! Do it now!

3 Likes

Raptor cage clued me in on the silliness as well!
And triceratops… :laughing: I love the radicals

I now know my history, thank you.

1 Like

Thank you I will try to do that, as in Raptor Cage/Long Time for that radical. Consider it done!

Considering I failed this burn review (and overrode, since the radical is apparently only used for “long time”), I hope you have better luck. :slight_smile:

Jar Jar shows you to the raptor cage, a rather shoddily reinforced enclosure. “He’sa (hisa) gonna be a stuck in there a long time,” says Jar Jar proudly. Unconvinced, you slowly back away from the raptor cage before the creature inevitably breaks out.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.