Race to the Cake šŸ°

Congratulations!!

This pretty much summarize it

Nah, is not that hardā€¦ The lessons from lvl 27 are more overwhelming imo.
Just donā€™t err a single one.

Youā€™ll do it,

7 Likes

That made me laugh. It wouldnā€™t be so bad except this World Cup watching is taking too much of my time! Luckily there are no more matches until Friday.

So the cake is more punishment from level 27. Canā€™t wait! Japanese such an easy language to learn!

1 Like

Is your favorite flavor!!

ā€¦ This just got intense
weā€™re three on level 28 now

2 Likes

Iā€™m peddling as fast as I can! :biking_man:

I think you mean pedaling :eyes:
Well, except if you are actually selling those kanjis in the streetā€¦

5 Likes

I think you are correct. I always get those two confused. This may help explain why my WK percentage correct is going downhill fast (like a bike with no breaks). Kidding!

1 Like

OK, made it to Level 27. That was somewhat nerve-wracking.

3 Likes

@riverpuppy hey :wink: I finally overtook you, it took me some time but in 5 to 10 levels I will considerably slow down (probably, if I follow the plan xD)

@ploopy1000 now Iā€™m coming for you, bwuahhaa prepare the cake :cake:

2 Likes

Nice! I finally have a break in my classes so Iā€™m off of vacation mode as of last night. Time to catch up!

@baka-cat
@NekoBaka

7 Likes

Flashback:

5 Likes

Iā€™m the cuter one, obviously.

2 Likes

Meheheheā€¦ Jokes on you, I just leveled up! And Iā€™m planning on going at aā€¦ moderate pace now!

Youā€™ll never take me alive!!!

KQvR2uB

4 Likes

Finally got to 29!!

And seems that Iā€™m now number 3 in my group!
Naph-senpai, notice me kyaaa~~

I wanted to share what I found about a kanji on my current level because it was mindblowing for me

soā€¦ theres a boatā€¦ and what in ancient chinese represented someone with a long neck, meaning someone haughty or with high spiritisā€¦ it is a phonetic component and as such gives the idea of something stiff that goes from side to side.
Along with the boat this kanji used to represent the idea of using boats as a pontoon bridge, as in the video below

Because of this early meaning it latter acquired the sense of crossing through water, or navigation and voyage.

I loved it

3 Likes

3 Likes

Iā€™ve reached level 28, still (ahem) pedalling as fast as I can, but currently stumbling through a lot of verbs with kunyomi readings that I canā€™t seem to remember, and I still havenā€™t cleared my kaniwani backlog, which is frightening. Now that the world cup is finishing, I should have time to power through it.

Also, at work, I just finished making a website for hot weather safety tips. And that was taking more time than it should have. Curious onlookers can check it here.

2 Likes

Yes, please!

Looks amazing!! what tools did you use? Iā€™d love to learn

1 Like

jajajaja

I built it using WordPress with Enfold theme.

1 Like

OK, made it to 29 today. May the good times never end!

Whatā€™s that? Iā€™m nearing the end of Death and the beginning of Hell? Bring it on!

4 Likes

Oh, your post somehow reminds me I am due to change color.
Buuut, itā€™s a bit late now, so Iā€™ll think about it tomorrow.

1 Like