Order Reviews: one by one

Hey there communitiy,
so far i haven’t found what i was looking for on the forums. I might just be blind, if so, excuse me! 
So i’m looking for a userscript that enables ordering the reviews, but not by SRS Level or by type (radicals, kanji, vocab) but in a way that i’ll be asked  one kanji/vocab/radical at a time with the meaning being asked right after the reading. So basically, a one-by-one-Review. I don’t get much out of ordering the kanjis by type, but having the connection of reading and meaning straight away would really help me.
Any ideas?

/t/Wanikani-Reorder-Ultimate/8269/1

you can disable all the features except the 1x1 option, that’s usually what i do. i use the experimenta/beta version btw. it lets you also choose if you want meaning first or reading first. :slight_smile:

yeah, the problem with that script is that it’ll just repeat the kanji in question until i answer correctly, so there is no gap between asking/failing the first time and being reasked. i should be asked a couple of new Kanji in between! The old iOS App does that, to bad that guy is not around anymore…

I’ll take a look tonight if someone else doesn’t beat me to it.

Can`t you just ask yourself? Then you can check the answer in the kanji information box.

No one else has said this so I’ll just point it out,
If you read the FAQ (see link at bottom of page)
it specifically states that this is bad and the interleaving is intentional

So, just know that interleaving is not a design flaw

EriolAB said... yeah, the problem with that script is that it'll just repeat the kanji in question until i answer correctly, so there is no gap between asking/failing the first time and being reasked. i should be asked a couple of new Kanji in between! The old iOS App does that, to bad that guy is not around anymore...

So... You want it to do 1x1, but if you get it wrong throw it back into the queue?

hey there,
thanks for all the answers!
@horroscope: I’m aware that it’s meant to be like that, i just noticed that for me it works better when i am asked meaning and reading right after each other. every mind works different from the next! 
@riccijay: Asking myself would be possible, but isn’t that convenient, because i would have to check everytime and it would considerably hinder my workflow…
@xMunch: that’s exactly what i would like to happen. If i get the first question on one item wrong, i want to be reasked later. to have some time between the first fail and being reasked is a good thing, i frequently notice that by the time i’m being reasked an item i had wrong before, i have already forgotten the answer again…
So, any ideas on how to accomplish that?