Olympians (medalists announced - congrats everyone!)

Shoot, my bad I apparently skipped 20-30 ish posts!!

So are you leaving then? :sob:

1 Like

えっ… It’s not that drastic :smiley: I’ll just try to get through by exporting my lessons to anki for now and hope Rfindley will fix the WaniKani Open Framework soon enough.

Are you teaming up against me? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
I thought we had something special @avalia :sob:

4 Likes

よかったわ~ :sparkles:

Well I decided to choose the element that I ‘identify with’ the most :speak_no_evil:

I like the tension, you know? :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

3 Likes

パンださん, 地 isn’t an option :frowning:

Honestly I’m not sure why Japan chose to use it as the earth element, since its meaning leans more on the “land” side, while 土 is more “soil/dirt”/ the actual material

1 Like

I actually kind of like it, as long as the Userscript issues will get fixed I’m on board.
Change is fun!

2 Likes

@avalia s-so you’ve decided to join me in team wind? I- its not like that makes me happy or anything…
sticker(14)

3 Likes

Feisty, I like it :smirk: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Bu we’re learning Japanese here :flushed:

One of those lost in translations things. “Void” doesn’t refer to a material, Earth probably doesn’t either.

3 Likes

Welp, no use hiding it, I’m a sucker for tsunderes :upside_down_face:
Why did you choose wind, ペンギン?

3 Likes

nobody will see that i’m a 鳳凰 :eyes:

3 Likes

I mean… Feisty, not that I like it or anything :unamused:

2 Likes

For a supposedly grumpy panda you’re not that grumpy :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Even though that’s probably more angry than grumpy :see_no_evil:

Usually I’d like to think I’m quite pleasant, but when I’m hungry and/or tired I turn into the GrumpyPanda :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

And btw, why Earth in your case? You could still come over to our side :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Earth feels most like me? :see_no_evil: I dont know, atleast I’d like to think I’m pretty earthy :'D
I’d totaly settle for being a voidbringer though if that was an option stares at @pensei

But… I can’t join the penguin… :cold_sweat:

3 Likes

Yeah I’d be down for void, that’s like wind but more depressed! Totally into it

But the pengu is cute, who can say no to that face?

oops I mean

5 Likes

Time for my daily like spree :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:
Edit: Done, out of like

6 Likes

wait what we can’t use userscripts right now!? ah im going to have to do all 200 of my reviews to level up then…

I though you would like the forest team since the forest fuwa is a panda. But if no one’s interested in Fuwa anyway I can just change the elements to the Japanese one (風 is an option either way so I’m, happy :grin:)

because penguins are birds, and I like the element in general
9WLG

2 Likes

I can use most of my scripts, but things like self-study are broken atm

1 Like

Just the ones that require the UI of the main page arent working, reorder and co work fine.
Also, Rfindley said he’d try to fix it tonight

Actually, I found that you can use self-study if you combine it with [Userscript] Self-Study Hide Info, so the world is alright again °~°

1 Like