Olympians (medalists announced - congrats everyone!)

Kiiiiiitsssss you’re back! TuT
heart

OK, I promise I’ll do this more often. It’s just… life getting in the way (independence day, late-but-totally-legal birthday cake, quality time with family, etc). Anyways, back to my routine aaaand

First, thanks to @Pep95 and @MissDagger (Sumomo is one of my all-time-favorite anime characters, btw).

love

And now… congratulating… Deep breath @avalia, @OceanMirage, @Idolympian, @kitsunensei, @MissDagger and new team phoenix fire member @anon23775762, who seems determined to make it by the deadline!

Great job everyone!

tumblr_pdlzw3o6Tv1w10gdco2_400

8 Likes

I didn’t mean to take a break but starting fire emblem grad school took a lot of my time so I kind of dropped everything else, including japanese. But now that I’ve figured out how to manage my time better I’m back! and very stressed about making the deadline :fearful:

I think I remember a good amount? my reviews are in the 70s-80s and thats what I expected. for now I’m just letting my leeches pile up so that I can focus on them after getting the easy vocab out of the way

But I plan to be 100% caught-up and on top of things by the end of the month :muscle:

study kits is back in business

11 Likes

I was 48,49…:wink:

5 Likes

Congrats, you’re almost out of paradise!

Also congrats to @Redglare! You’re almost out of death and straight into hell. :open_mouth:

Furthermore, congrats to @here34 for getting to level 26, congrats to @kitsunensei for starting the end of their hiatus with a nice juicy level-up to level 17, and congrats to @anon23775762 for getting to level 7! :OOOO

6 Likes

I wonder why nobody congratulates me when I level up :crying_cat_face: I think I forgot to post when I started the race, which was 3 levels ago. Or maybe I’m too low level for anyone to take notice? :pouting_cat:

Anyway, keep going, everyone o/

6 Likes

Sorry, I usually scroll through the recent messages and add them to my Leaderboard.

That way I always get a notification when someone levels up :yum:
Assuming you just leveled up, congrats on getting to level 8! I’ll add you to my leaderboard now :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I do something similar to @Pep95. I add folks who post at least semi-regularly here. I wouldn’t want to tag people who aren’t engaging (I would find it annoying if people kept tagging me in a thread I clearly wasn’t engaging with. ^^)

Also, level up congratz go to @Redglare and @here34!

7 Likes

I won’t make it by 2020 olympics, but at least I’ll be cheering you all on! :smiley:

I’ll be at the olympics here to watch the rockclimbing events! :smiley:

10 Likes

I probably forgot to post when I joined the race, because that was one of the first posts I got interested in when I joined the community but I couldn’t add myself back then.

Yay, I’ll have people cheering me up now \o/ I leveled up the day before yesterday so it’s pretty recent indeed.

7 Likes

There are some other groups with later goals if you wish to join one. I definitely recommend it! :slight_smile:

Also you can lower your goal from level 60 to something lower and still be part of the group :wink:

7 Likes

O: Did you manage to get tickets?

1 Like

grafik
update! I’m ~120 down, at this pace I’ll get to see the precious 0 again at the end of the next level, so before going to level 26 :upside_down_face:
It could have been much worse and luckily I currently have the time and energy to get me back up to speed

And while I’m at it! A belated congratulations to: @Redglare, @bacci_j, @here34, @OceanMirage, @TheLastSwitch, @carlostdev, @Idolympian, @kitsunensei and @FennelFox!!! Keep it going, you rock :fire::turtle::fire:

12 Likes

Thank you Avaaaa. Keep up the great work!

5 Likes

man, cute girls really are my weakness

6 Likes

Kei cuteness levels are over 9000

5 Likes

Congratulating @Redglare and @here34 on their recent level ups!

tumblr_o0ydyyofTi1qdcel5o7_250

5 Likes

I mean ngggasgajhafkgahjgafasf

tumblr_pje966FJcQ1qg5nyao2_r1_400-2

5 Likes

Congrats @kitsunensei on coming-back and leveling up :eyes::eyes::eyes: You got it!

6 Likes

Weeelllcome back @kitsunensei!!!
We missed youuuuuuu!

5 Likes

Congrats to @DBDB for levelling to 44! :open_mouth::partying_face:

5 Likes