Olympians (medalists announced - congrats everyone!)

You are super welcome. Until recently, I was using WK for WaniKani too. It was literally the only app for Android users, and whilst it was fine, it had very limited functionality. Flaming Durtles only came out recently, but is really good. It’s creator is constantly updating and improving it too. Hope you love it as much as I do!!
:jp::heart::+1:

It’s THE BEST, isn’t it?
Make sure you visit the forum page if you have any app suggestions. The developer is an WK-er and is very receptive to feedback.

@madtapa - - I didn’t know what do you even kana was and had to look it up. Lol. My bad.
Flaming Durtles doesn’t do that… But the creater of the app is super open to feedback and suggestions given via the WK forums. You could go into that thread and suggest that you would like to see the do you even kana users script incorporated into the app.
I wouldn’t be surprised if you were obliged. The creator replies to each message posted in the forum and will take on board your suggestion or explain limitations why it cannot be done. That said, the creator of the app has managed some really cool stuff, including the incorporation of the jitai script.
Go and check it out. You won’t be disappointed.

6 Likes