No saving after maintnance

I would clear your local storage cache and see if it helps with your scripts.

If clearing your cache doesn’t help, then I would turn each one on one by one and see which script is the problem one. If you are able to identify the problem script, you’ll need to let the author know.

1 Like

I found the one. It was the Double Check script.
So now I managed to do my reviews =)
I’ll let them know.

Thanks for the quick and helpful reply =)

I just did 77 reviews, and when I pressed enter after typing in the last answer, the page refreshed and showed me a new review session, with 76 reviews. It used to happen at the end of almost every review session, but only with 1 item (meaning after I finished my reviews, I had to do the last one again). I then downloaded the never wrong script, and tried to get rid of them using that, but again after finishing them, they came back. It’s probably because of a script, but how do I find which one?

Using the Double Check script? Recent updates borked it, causing these symptoms.

Yep, then it’s probably becuse of it. Won’t check now, it’s 3 am where I am. Can you recommend something similar to double check then?
Thanks!

This one works fine to me:

I had a problem with the last review not getting saved and having to redo it for a while, but I didn’t mind as it would just occur occasionally and seemingly at random. This time I did 60 reviews and they didn’t get saved, no problem I thought to myself and wrote a ticket about it. Redid those 60 reviews and they still didn’t get accepted, so i now have a pile of 60 reviews i can do over and over again to no result.

Would be nice if you guys could fix it quickly, before I end up having 300 reviews :smiley:

Related?

I’m also experiencing the same issue, and I have a ton of reviews coming up today, so it’d be great to have it sorted out soon…though I realize it’s the middle of the night in Portland right now, so I guess the chances of it getting fixed in the next few hours are pretty much zero, alas.

Everything works fine for me, so apparently this only affects some users?

Just got this issue. I’ve had it happen before, maybe needing to repeat 1 or 2 reviews at the end of a session, but it stings a lot more when I do 80 and it doesn’t save any of them.

It is a script bug. It seems to be the over ride script that does it, the Double check one.

2 Likes

Thanks, that seems to have fixed it up completely.

Yup, fixed it for me too! Thanks!

what fixed this issue? Its been messing me around for a while.

Turning off the double check script. I tried it as well and it works.

Please see @leebo’s post; the commonality in this issue so far is a script: WaniKani Double Check. I recommend turning it off until the script is fixed.

I hope this gets fixed soon!

I just did 300+ reviews twice (got distracted by work and they both timed out when I was approaching the end). Just disabled the script, but holy crap is it frustrating to be almost done and then have made no progress at all.

I also had the issue with the Double Check script. Have switched to the WK Override one for now instead.