New People Questions! ~~~<3 [Lost?! Confused?! We're here to help!]

Perfect. Thanks to both of y’all! I should be prioritizing new radicals after leveling, though, right? Or should I interleave lessons of all three types?

Up to you and what your brain can handle, really. :slight_smile: Personally doing all the radicals first (while tempting) will mean I’ll get all the kanji at the same time, and I’m not a big fan of that …

1 Like

I feel the same as @konekush. I mostly try to get most of the old vocab out of the way myself, and then I like to mix it up. You might like the new second option (in the settings) “Level then Shuffle”… (there are only three options… I don’t remember the actual name) if you want to do that. Or leave it on shuffle and use a user script. Up to you. ^^

1 Like

Hey, I really like the style of spaced repetition and it’s a great compliment to flash cards and Duolingo :slight_smile:

ya bahd…

I can’t start any lessons… it’s been 4 days and all I can do is review the first 26 radicals… Losing interest…

It looks like all your radicals are still in Apprentice. Once you move them into Guru level, you’ll start seeing new lessons.

First levels are slow, you should give it a chance at least until you end level 3 to have a better feeling of how the application works

How many times did you do reviews?

You need to get those radicals right 4 times in a row to unlock lessons.

You can complete level one in less than 4 days if you do your reviews on time. Do your reviews when they appear.

Edit: also, we can look at your profile, you know. You joined on the 23rd, so less than 4 days ago. But I guess with a name like that, we shouldn’t be surprised you exaggerated.

4 Likes

BUT I WANT ATTENTION, TOO! :joy::joy:

Am I typing this in wrong or is it a glitch? I did it with s Japanese keyboard comma, English comma w a space, and English comma without a space and none of them worked.

Just type in one of the readings. Don’t worry, you will get plenty of practice for both にん and じん until the end of time.

Thank you!!

1 Like

help me a wrong watermelino is chasing me what to do?

Delet ur account bby xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I have made 1 promisse to my master, i will never give up!!

Hello xd asdf

Yooo I guess here is the right place to ask a boring question:
I would like to know precisely how many hours pass between reviews, from apprentice to guru. I care less about what comes after.
I know the quickest possible time to clear a level is 7 days, but it’s still unclear to me what’s required to do it.
I know there’s not much difference between 7 or 8 or 9 days, but I’d like to be as efficient as I can.
Thank you for replying! Have a nice Wanikani day!

SRS Level Next Level Total Wait Review
Apprentice 1 4h - Lesson
Apprentice 2 8h 4h 1
Apprentice 3 ~1d 12h 2
Apprentice 4 ~2d 1d 11h 3
Guru 1 ~1w 3d 10h 4
Guru 2 ~2w 1w 3d 9h 5
Master ~1M 3w 3d 8h 6
Enlightened ~4M 7w 5d 7h 7
Burned - 24w 6d 6h 8