New iOS app

Haha dude, the settings page slayed me :slight_smile: keep up the great word!

gorudien said... Haha dude, the settings page slayed me :) keep up the great word!

There is nothing that shiba can make worse :)
haawa said...
Izana said... Could you add a dark mode? Also, could you maybe implement a way to see when your current level reviews will be? 
1) Do you have any view how this dark mode should look?

2) I'm investigating that :)
 for #2, maybe something like this review timeline userscript: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/6203-wanikani-timeline-rfindley
Your last links were really helpful, think this one will be too.

Are you by any chance, WaniKani forum moderator? :D
ShotgunLagoon said...
haawa said...
Izana said... Could you add a dark mode? Also, could you maybe implement a way to see when your current level reviews will be? 

for #2, maybe something like this review timeline userscript: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/6203-wanikani-timeline-rfindley

Hi! Could you add me too: swan.mzi@gmail.com

Thanks. 

haawa said... Your last links were really helpful, think this one will be too.
Are you by any chance, WaniKani forum moderator? :D
ShotgunLagoon said...
haawa said...

you're very welcome! i just spend a ton of time on the forums. i made this thread because the old list of api and third party apps was hella outdated and it was annoying me. as a result, i know at least a little bit about most of the api and third party apps available for wk. 

i don't think there's any users who are moderators, but i could be wrong. i'm not one, that's all i know. i'm flattered though, thank you! 

I would love to test your app :slight_smile: goliathus@outlook.de

kavitasingh2010@gmail.com

Hey, thanks again for the good work. Having used the old iOS app, I realised that using the new app felt off and realise that it’s because the review screen is tiny. I took a screenshot of both apps to show you what I mean. The review is tiny at the top, while the reviews in the old app take up the whole screen, which feels much more confortable on my iPhone 6. A suggestion for you to consider.

Thanks for the interest and suggestion!
I was investigated that right now, hopefully will add this feature soon.

yoshindustry said... Hey, thanks again for the good work. Having used the old iOS app, I realised that using the new app felt off and realise that it's because the review screen is tiny. I took a screenshot of both apps to show you what I mean. The review is tiny at the top, while the reviews in the old app take up the whole screen, which feels much more confortable on my iPhone 6. A suggestion for you to consider.![](upload://w9hAo224JDg7iKxp6hrWBive2H9.jpg)

Updated the app, see header for more info.

I was wondering if maybe you could change from the Ignore script to the Double Check Script.

It does what the ignore script does PLUS it also allows you to make correct answers incorrect. So for example you get an answer correct because of a typo but you should not have gotten the item correct. You can use double check to make that answer wrong. This might be handy for some people. 

If you need anymore info, please ask me. 

Izana said... I was wondering if maybe you could change from the Ignore script to the Double Check Script.

It does what the ignore script does PLUS it also allows you to make correct answers incorrect. So for example you get an answer correct because of a typo but you should not have gotten the item correct. You can use double check to make that answer wrong. This might be handy for some people. 

If you need anymore info, please ask me. 
I've already checked that script, and unfortunately, it's not working properly with Fast Forward script. I might get to this later and make it work together, but for now I will add this to my feature list with low priority.

I will look to that after some more important features. Thanks for your feedback!

Would be great if you could add me to TestFlight! martin [at] maddin.io

I would also like to be added as a tester

nelsonpa [at] miamioh.edu

よろしく

could you add me as a tester please?

cem-oezer@hotmail.de

pushindawood said... I would also like to be added as a tester

nelsonpa [at] miamioh.edu

よろしく

duran397 said... could you add me as a tester please?

cem-oezer@hotmail.de

akemingchoy said... This looks great. Would love to test it out!

invasivedesign [at] gmail.com

Just added you all.

Hey! I’m at unmermaid@gmail.com, I’d love to test the app out.

Been using it for a while and can I just say you nailed pretty much everything I was looking for in a app version now. My only minor comment would be at first the ignore feature was a little odd.  it would be nice  if it could represented with something like a x instead of a thumbs up. Either way thank you so much for making not only a new app to fill the void, but one more inline with the experience I wanted. 

I would like to test your app.