Native dark theme on forums

You beautiful, beautiful human being.

ありがとうありがとうありがとう!!!:grin:

1 Like

I had no idea that I need that in my life.

But this is me today

6 Likes

Never have I seen such fast devs. Outstanding!

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m looking on mobile and I have two suggestions for tweaks.

First, when I highlight a notification by tapping (but not selecting) the notification, I don’t think the color is great. I’m not sure if this is relevant on desktop. I’d recommend perhaps a pale grey.

Second, maybe it’s worth always making the WaniKani level numbers in the bubbles a darker color (something not white)? It can be a bit hard to read the white on light blue. I’m honestly not sure if that would look better (or even be legible) but I figured it was worth mentioning.

Just mentioning these since you said you’re still doing some tweaking. It looks really great overall and I appreciate you taking the time to get this added.

1 Like

Same! Thank you all for making this possible.

Now I just have to work on switching all my IDEs and websites to dark mode too. Ughh…
But my eyes are so much happier now.

I did that in Visual Studio years ago!

I’ve been using this for WK for now, but there are few oddities with it, so a native one would be nice.

3 Likes

Yeah, I think the Breeze Dark style is nice :ok_hand: would be really great to get a native one though.

3 Likes

Thanks for the dark theme.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.