Cuz 八八八八
I’m so funny

3 Likes

Are you waving at me? Cuz that’s some wavy waves :joy:

We’re very funny

2 Likes

Let’s do some 漫才 together

3 Likes

Oh, I don’t know… I can barely read 漫画, much less do genius stuff like 漫才 :eyes:

Geddit?

Cuz 漫才 would take a genius :joy:

2 Likes

Level 10 and still going strong! I kinda can’t wait for lvl 14+ where the number of radicals go down… :stuck_out_tongue:

It seems the number of kanji and vocabulary stays pretty consistent from what I’ve seen… Like clicking on the higher levels for a preview on the workload to come.

I’m not worried! ^^ So far Wanikani still feels very easy. I studied Chinese for 3 years so I’m used to the kanji grind.

3 Likes

Just reached level 10! It’s my last level of Pleasant skipping through fields of kanji-colored poppy flowers!

5 Likes

Hope to one day see you at level 60! :smiley:

2 Likes

Likewise! Let’s do our best! :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m also finally on level 10! Once I pass level 16 I’ll be further than I’ve been before, not long now :scream_cat:

4 Likes

I’m now finally past 25% progress and boy it feels great!

At the same time, last 3 levels have been absolute struggle on kanji, on the other hand, breeze on the vocab, which is quite nice.

Only issue with struggling with kanji is level duration pushing to 10-11 days range which is bit longer than I’d like it to be.

4 Likes

Joining, if I may…

4 Likes

Of course! Welcome to the Luminaries. Make sure you enter your name in the table either in Post 2 (Level 60 before the Eclipse) or Post 3 (100% before the Eclipse), or even both! Also be sure to choose a team. :open_mouth:

Are you able to edit the wiki, or do you need me to do it?

1 Like

Thanks! I just edited the wikis. Great to be part of something bigger.

3 Likes

I have added you to my leaderbord so I’ll know when you have levelled up :wink:

2 Likes

Awesome :sunglasses: I feel watched and loved.

EDIT: 587 days left. Sounds like a lot, but it’s not (for all burned). Time is a fascinating thing. Let’s see how well we use it.

3 Likes

@rawrdinosaur nice to see you back in the game, you are in my leaderboard and I was worried about you for a while. You‘ve pulled yourself out, great job!

3 Likes

Hiya!

I decided to join this race as well!
My ultimate goal is to 100% burn before the dealine, but since I have 0 burns in the horizon yet, I’ll just hang out just in the leveling leaderboard for now :sparkles:

4 Likes

Heya! Welcome to the club :wink:

We’ll be here along the sidelines cheering you on.
A lot of people in the burn percentage list still have 0%, so don’t worry about adding yourself there. The burns will start flowing in no time :sweat_smile:

Good luck on your reviews! I’ll add you to my leaderboard.

2 Likes

Thank you!! I managed this last level in 10 days, but the one before took 14 days. So I think i’m going to be averaging about three levels a month. This feels like a comfortable pace for me at the moment, so I’m going to stick with it hopefully.

It’s nice to see you in the Luminaries as well, you joined WK about the same time as I reset from level 3 to 1, and I’ve enjoyed following your progress, since we seem to have more or less progressed at the same pace.

2 Likes

Same speed here! Yeah, let‘s move forward together, it’s always good to have someone going forward at the same pace and level.

頑張ってね!

2 Likes