Luminaries

I finally did it! Weee!
Updated the board :stuck_out_tongue:
finally97

8 Likes

Hey, everyone!
I really want to join the thread! Could anyone please add me to the leaderboard (I can’t edit it)?
My data:
username: gabrielzaccaria
team: 土星
goal: level 60
speed: 8 days
original level: 5
current level: 5

Thanks in advance and I’m sorry for the trouble =)

3 Likes

I don’t see you one there yet, so I’ll add you…done. Also, ようこそ

3 Likes

I can’t edit due to my level, I don’t think I’m a “member” yet. If possible, I would like to join though!

My username: BroccoliPanera
Team: 火星
Goal: Level 60 in 420 days
Speed: 7 Days
Original Level: 2
Current Level: 2

4 Likes

I didn’t put in the “in 420 :leafy_green::herb: days”, but apart from that it’s all in there now :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you very much!
ありがとう :blush:

2 Likes

Wow, level 14 was absolute struggle. And it seems to haunt me as my apprentice count is growing out of hands and theres no way I can take more lessons without digging a deeper hole for myself. I can already feel lvl15 kanjis pressure on me.

2 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate it!

2 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome! :green_heart:

That’s so important and easy to overlook! Interestingly, I notice that at the lower SRS levels, I really don’t mind failing reviews, I simply accept that as part of the process. But with higher SRS levels, there’s some frustration that comes from failing reviews, when in truth that’s still part of the process, it just shows that those items require more attention.

5 Likes

What does the “days” counter in the information board mean? Is it the time you try to spend on each level, or the time you used from your last level to your current?

3 Likes

We haven’t really declared any definition for what the speed should represent, so there’s no set rules and each person can write whatever they think fits best, whether it be the average level up time, or whatever, or as I do: the speed of my previous level (in the Olympians thread). :v:

2 Likes

Finally got through the painful levels and have entered death :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

My level-up time has been varying from 8-14 days, but I’m still on-track for making level 60 by the lunar eclipse, with some buffer for unexpected breaks. Though if I take 14 days per level for the rest of the levels, that buffer time will be very short…

6 Likes

Congrats!

Remember that there are a whole bunch of fast levels though (41,43,44,46,47,49-60), so you may be able to cut yourself some slack :wink:

3 Likes

:fire: 1000+ burns! :fire:

5 Likes

That’s awesome! Cool beans!
Or rather… I mean like… burned beans I guess? idk

2 Likes

Yeah! These beans are getting burnt :smiling_imp::fire:

which is why cats shouldn’t use the stove :eyes:

2 Likes

I’d never burn those beans I’m a sensible cat
             Also I found how to find the source of the emoji images
image image image

2 Likes

Heheh, you’re almost halfways to completely burned beans :fire::wink:

2 Likes

Yeah, though they changed the total amount of items from 8880 to 8881 :sob:

The midway point was going to be so perfect and now it’s impossible to get exactly on the midway point.

2 Likes

Very sad, indeed :pensive: They should’ve increased it to 8888 while they were on the case :sob:

2 Likes