Level of item during review

I’ve had a few instances where I’m about to burn something and I get it wrong with a typo which sucks.
Is there a script that changes the screen color and/or tells you the item’s current level as you’re reviewing it so you know to be extra careful before you press “enter”?
Anyone know of anything like this?

Yep… Show Level script.  I assume it still works… no comments saying it doesn’t.

[EDIT:  oops, wrong one.  See @embe’s post below :slight_smile: ]

Or this one /t/Userscript-Wanikani-Review-SRSLevel-Indicator/11382/1 seeing that the site of the above mentioned isn’t loading.

embe said... Or this one /t/Userscript-Wanikani-Review-SRSLevel-Indicator/11382/1 seeing that the site of the above mentioned isn't loading.
 Ahh, yeah.  Thanks, that's the one I was thinking of.  I'll make a note on my post above.

Is this really a good idea?

If you’re able to be confused in WK  then you’re able to be confused elsewhere outside of test conditions.

Thank you!
I’ve been looking for this for a while. I’m not sure how I missed it.

doncr said... Is this really a good idea?

If you're able to be confused in WK  then you're able to be confused elsewhere outside of test conditions.
 This doesn't have anything to do with whether or not I know the item.
It has to do with me being extra careful when an item is about to level up so it doesn't get knocked down if it's a high level and I type something dumb in because I'm trying to go fast.