Level 60! Yay!

Woah. That’s consistency. Congratulations.

1 Like

was it hard im only on lvl 5 and ive got a long way to go but im determent cause i need this for my future and the job i would like to do. its good to know if i try my hardest i can get this stepping stone done within a year. Good job anyways i hope i can smash through it like you

1 Like

Man those beautiful fast levels are great. I’m trying to match right now, though the last few levels have been pretty tricky for me.

2 Likes

I know you’ve been going to an insane speed, so I can’t wait to see your stats as well!

The fast levels were definitely brutal, especially the ones where you can’t miss a single kanji to level up on time. The last few levels were actually a little bit better in that you could actually miss one or two and still level up on time, so there was a little less pressure to be perfect on them. Still, they went by so quickly that it sort of feels like a blur, and I wouldn’t have been able to do them at my pace without studying ahead. I would usually start studying ahead for the next level as soon as I hit Apprentice IV on the current level’s kanji when I had free time (48 hours ahead).

1 Like

Congratulations! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Associating your studying with something like a future goal will probably be helpful to keep you both motivated and disciplined, and I hope that helps you. I think the gamification of things like leveling up made it easier to feel like some kind of progress was being made. Being able to read more kanji and vocabulary over time on things like song titles and lyrics, television and movies, or the NHK Web Easy site also reinforced a sense of progress, which kept me going. It might feel like you’re far away now, but you’re already 1/12 of the way through, and soon you’ll be 1/10, 1/6, and so on!

1 Like

I did!

From the top left going clockwise: matcha cream puff, an pan (red bean paste filling), cheesecake, yuzu cake, and a miso brownie!

8 Likes

Congrats on the Level 60!! And oh my gosh those cakes look yummy :yum:

1 Like

Congratulations! When do you plan to reset your level and start again?

:wink:

1 Like

They were very good! The cheesecake and yuzu cakes were my favorite.

2 Likes

Haha, no resets planned for me. Going to just do some more “natural” learning through normal reading and maybe some Anki here and there, although I still plan to stick around and burn items.

1 Like

You ROCK!

Congratulations!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.