Level 21 before 2021!

Happy Birthday!!! :tada: :confetti_ball: :tada: Sorry it came so late…

CONGRATULATIONS!
おめでとうございます!
CONGRATULATIONS!
Cong

Wow
anime-congratulations-gif-6
DanceG
Congrats Eru
DancingPumpkin
Hinata2
Kenma4
dance
Paradise
Cats
KIKI
Nagatoro
Oppenheimer
Haan
Panzer
Panzercheer
Botan
michaelscott
girls-und-panzer-gif-14
Phantom World
FW
:crabigator: :crabigator: :crabigator: :crabigator: :crabigator: :crabigator: :crabigator: :crabigator: :crabigator: :crabigator: :crabigator: :crabigator: :crabigator: :crabigator: :crabigator: :crabigator: :crabigator: :crabigator: :crabigator: :crabigator: :crabigator:

6 Likes

I’m finally there! Hey guys :smiley:

5 Likes

おめでとうございます!!Great job my dude!

2 Likes

Nice, I did not know that there is something like this. Kind of motivated me to do better. Well, having a leaderboard is also a good way to track everyone’s progress. It is also a good thing that it is updated regularly. Hope to be included here… somehow. Thnaks for the links tho!

2 Likes

Congrats Tiago san :slight_smile:
tenor106

1 Like

Hi Pranav san :wave:

Welcome to the family :grin:

You can join the sister thread below:

Most of the members of this thread are present in the above thread and going forward the Skytree thread will be more active as the remaining people will be soon moving to the new thread.

1 Like

I’m expecting to hit Level 16 shortly. Lots of things got in the way towards the end of last year but I’m still keeping consistent whilst studying outside of WK. :slight_smile:

I’ve set myself a more plausible goal of hitting level 20 by the end of June 2021 :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good going Ragecup, i got really slow now at two weeks per level, still hope to keepup

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve slowed right down to a level almost ever 3 weeks but so long as I’m still pushing forward, I’m happy :smiley:
Let’s get it!! :smiley:

3 Likes

sounds like a plan… ahooo !

3 Likes

I was perfectly on track and then…

I accidentally hibernated for 200 days :joy:.

But it’s so nice to see that there are some people sticking around here still! I’ve jumped to the skytree too but I’m glad we can still support each other here.

Good luck everyone on getting to 21!!

6 Likes

11 days later of no new lessons and just reviews and KEEPING AN EYE ON upcoming items I’m stuck at about 5-7 apprentice items. I haven’t gotten lower than 5. Just when I think I’m about to hit zero one of my old enemies comes back to haunt me! How’s it going for you?

3 Likes

Lol, is this Naruto?

3 Likes

No, it’s Rock Lee and Guy Might

3 Likes

Ah, I thought because of symbol on the belt.

3 Likes

Sorry, it was a silly joke. Yes, they’re from Naruto!

3 Likes

I started at about 120 apprentice items, then I got it down to about 60, then it was back up to 100, then down to 58, now back up to 72. I’m expecting this to take a while.

2 Likes

I started off with only 100 or so. I didn’t know how long it would end up taking but we’re in it for the long haul apparently. 頑張りましょう!

2 Likes

I was hoping for a month or two to study grammar, but I realize it might take even longer than that.

2 Likes

I finally reached level 18. It took me 35 days :open_mouth: Mostly because for some reason, having a holiday break from work actually made me less productive in my studies, not more. lol I guess my entire brain took a break for a couple weeks.

But I still did reviews and here I am at 18! 21 will come!!

8 Likes