Lessons / Reviews turned purple?

Red and green actually looked good. Can’t please everyone, huh? :slight_smile:

Yea. But i feel like the look before was a lot softer to look at, I feel like it just looks a bit still now and all boxy, but oh well, as long as everything works the same then I’m not gonna complain.

I think this is the right idea, going with the palette of the rest of the site. I didn’t mind green, buuuut, looking at purple now, it certainly feels much more fitting.

I like the purple better, but I miss the numbers changing color based on load

I didn’t follow the super long thread yesterday, erhm, two days ago. The purple seems fine to me.

But…

Is it just me who think the spacing in the header is off? I can’t tell exactly what to do to fix it, especially considering it has to work for many different screen sizes. But there is something off with how the lines of the design is with it.

Might be as simple as moving the logo a couple of pixels to the right, so it doesn’t perfectly align with the outer edge of the page (ignoring the margin space). Especially considering the right most item of the menu (Account) doesn’t align with the right edge of the page. In fact, that might be exactly what is bothering me with the spacing in the header. If the logo gets moved away from the edge, the same amount (or very close) as account is away from its edge, then it would probably look better.

This crop shows it better:

It’s much better now that buttons color fits the color scheme of the website! I still wish we could see our level on the bar. And that huge space between the logo and lessons is killing me ;___; I loved having lessons and reviews on top right corner, right where you always look the first. I think it would make more sense to me if actually the logo was on the left, and the rest of the menu on the right.

But overall, I’m so happy WK team listens to us and tries its best! They have my complete trust now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.