Keeping your kanji learning speed along with a full time job and master's

@OP: Just what I needed to read to get my head right again.

1 Like

Absolutely I don’t expect my experiences will be the same as yours or anyone else’s. I’m certainly not as busy with other things as you are currently. I’m amazed that you do manage to squeeze this in. Congrats on your progress here and good luck in your studies!

1 Like

I’m default mode :slight_smile: I also fell in love with WK and the core product works so well that I’m resisting any urges to mess around with it. I just knocked down the hut radical because I typed ‘hit’ :unamused:, but even then I’m trying to use it as an opportunity to learn to be more careful.

Life’s full of so many hacks and ways to make things easier or faster, and I’m really enjoying letting this tick over as the Crabigator intended, typos and all.

Good luck, @sabimirzezadeh - hope that your work and Masters are going ok, and well done for finding something that’s working for you

3 Likes

Glad if I could be of any help :sparkling_heart:

@Sezme thank you tons :blue_heart: good luck with your studies too :heart_eyes:

@greywillfade it is great, but as you mentioned those typos and shit uuggghh :smile: Can’t let them take any more time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and thank you for the encouragement :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.