Just hit level 60

Here’s a graph to give a rough idea of distribution

EDIT: Replaced link with link to newer graph

1 Like

It’s okay, at least on basic things or slice of life stuff. TBQH I spent most of my time working through WK. I do flash cards with Anki and grammar studies with Bunpro and some textbooks, all of which is reinforced through native material. However I haven’t been reading/watching as much as I want. Now that I’m near the end of WK, my next process is to just dive into native material with a dictionary since the bulk of my kanji are done.

Diving into native material with a dictionary.

5 Likes

Congratulations! :partying_face: I can’t even imagine how reading things in Japanese must feel like knowing all those kanji. As others have said, you did well, mostly keeping every level under 15 days!
Enjoy your cake~ :cake:

BiodegradableBackAfricanwildcat-size_restricted

5 Likes

word
Thank you for emphasizing this point. Each person has a different pace than the next person. I am at a slower pace than you and that is fine. The important thing is moving forward from where I was last.

Congratulations on this achievement! I can’t wait to join you at the top. Here have some :cake:

2 Likes

Awesome achievement ! well done :grin:

pretty consistent speed as well !

@rever4217

Here is a newer one.

2 Likes

Thanks guys.

Congratulations!! :tada: :tada: :partying_face: :confetti_ball:

where do you find this info?

I’m also interested in the answer to this question

More specifically, https://wkstats.com:10001 for v2 data like resets.

Nice work!

WKStats says I’ve been doing WK almost daily for 665 days. Definitely doesn’t feel that long.

Really? At level 17, it seems crazy that I’m not even 1/3 through. It feels like it takes forever! :pleading_face: Really, 1.5 years or so is not too shabby for becoming literate in Japanese, but I sure look forward to a time when I have more levels behind me than ahead of me.

been stuck on level 37 for god knows how long, there’s something cursed about that level.

anyways huge congrats!!! what an accomplishment!

Screenshot (2390) This is mine, I always lost my motivation and keep getting it back up, it’s weird.

I hit 60 a year ago, and I still have 10 items to review a day on average. I don’t expect to get down to zero in years yet, as what remains are mostly items I have particular trouble remembering for some reason.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.