JLPT 2019!

They folded your certificate?!

Congratulations! Well done.

3 Likes

Shame they folded it, but you finally got it!

Iā€™m still waitingā€¦

2 Likes

They folded in Japan, too. It came in a small envelope.

Iā€™m taking the N5 in London. I hope to see some of you at SOAS.
Maybe we could go for drinks after (if it is appropriate)?

Thereā€™s a new thread for 2020. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:grimacing:

I didnā€™t read very well

Finally got my N2 certificate! :partying_face: :tada: My percentile is 64.9, which is interesting because I barely passed it with 93 :OO I knew that a lot of people donā€™t pass but still /o/

Also didnā€™t know that percentile rank is showing the last six tests including this one :o

12 Likes

Interesting! So it also comparing me to my classmates who took the test last summer! Of course, their ranking does not to include mine. Also, they havenā€™t shared theirs with me either.

I got my certificate, by the way! 90.6th percentile for N2.

13 Likes

Haha, how funny! I got 90.6th percentile for N3 (also in December) :joy:

9 Likes

Wow, Impressive!

Also impressive!

Good job guys.

2 Likes

Has anyone who took the exam in DĆ¼sseldorf in December received their certificate yet? Am still waiting :confused:

2 Likes

I just got it yesterday, do you live in Germany? :speak_no_evil:

Score

99.7th percentile for N3 btw :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Yeah I do! But good to know they seem to have sent them out at least. Hopefully Iā€™ll have to wait only a little longer then.

1 Like

My certificate came today! Now it really feels over, but in a good wayā€“an achievement to hold onto. <3

11 Likes

I got mine yesterday too! Now to file it away and never look at it again. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

I think the mailman came by to deliver mine yesterday, because thereā€™s a note that I wasnā€™t there for receiving a package and I havenā€™t ordered anything.
Upon checking the code, itā€™s apparently from a foreign country and requires a signature.
Iā€™ll pick it up this afternoon at the pick up point nearby. Then I will know for certain.

2 Likes

Wow, and I thought my 99.1 percentile was impressive! :sweat_smile:

Try to get up there at N2 this year.

2 Likes

As I expected, the unidentified package I picked up, was indeed my certificate. So I now have it framed.
Call me crazy for doing that, but that thing (i.e. studying Japanese and succeeding at it) is the one thing I have control over right now, so itā€™s very important to me.

I got 74.9 percentile, which isnā€™t the top, but to me, thatā€™s way better than I ever dreamed. So Yay me!
Also, didnā€™t come folded so thatā€™s nice too.

14 Likes

I have both my N3 and N2 framed on the wall

11 Likes

Everyone getting their certificates and Iā€™m just sitting here likeā€¦

7 Likes