I think I've accumulated too many gurus

What about you ?

3 Likes

I’m not sure what you’re talking about

14 Likes

I’m not sure what you are not sure what OP is talking about

13 Likes

513 apprentice items, how do you even manage that?

5 Likes

I don’t

(It has actually been over 2000 for the past year, but 3 weeks ago I started getting it down and after a week got it to 0. But with a number that high and a full time job, it’s a damn struggle to keep it that way)

15 Likes

Seems like a normal distribution to me…

2 Likes

Get ready to burn it all in 5 days

4 Likes

I don’t think my reviews will disappear if I set my computer on fire unfortunately :thinking:

22 Likes

I had a few periods (of a few weeks) where I just did reviews. It was very nice to start lessons again with gurus under 200.

6 Likes

Here is mine.

2 Likes

Wow, you people are NUTS!
…except for @Kumirei, who is acorns…

8 Likes

That is terrifying.

4 Likes

5 Likes

I may have an unhealthy obsession with keeping my numbers in increasing order from left to right…

*nonchalantly sweeps 100+ lessons and reviews under the rug

11 Likes

I brought down my guru pile from like 900 to sub 600. Getting it under 500 is rough, I think I would have to level much slower for that.

1 Like

Well, it should naturally be in increasing order from left to right provided you have a high enough review accuracy and you are steady in your lessons.

2 Likes

Naturally. Although, I don’t think you can always assume those two conditions are true.

5 Likes

I usually have more Guru than Master due to the difference being only being 25% (3 weeks vs 4 weeks) and that stuff from Master and Enlightened drop down to Guru when you get them wrong

6 Likes

Still waiting for that first burn… I think my first Enlightened review is up in a month, so I’m getting there. Just wondering though, I see a lot of people with less items getting burns already, is that because I do more lessons/reviews?

1 Like

Depending on how all those enlighteneds go, it could be a rough time in guru land soon for me. But in the meantime I’m pretty happy with the distribution

1 Like