I NEED WaniKani users to compete with me!

yeah add me too i need consistency

1 Like

Same! Let’s see who can stay level 1 longer :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

sure, I’ll add you!

but I think I can only see your current level on my dashboard, nothing more.

1 Like

let’s goooo!!

A lot of things happened on my life, I 've begun to attend to the college, I thought I didn’t have time to do nothing more than studying Computer Science stuff.

But I’m here, and I hope I don’t mess up again hahaha

I’ll add you!

Of course you can join!

I know exactly how you feel hahaha, I hope this “competition” give you motivation to do your tasks on WaniKani!

I’ll add you!

2 Likes

@brave-foot Could be good motivation for you to start back again… start before the competition gets to your level :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If you need someone closer to your level, I’ll be leveling up to 45 today.

1 Like

added ya, bats!

1 Like

Nice!!! :smiley_cat:

I’l add you.

Added you too Kaarssteun .。゚+..。(❁´◡`❁)。.。:+*

1 Like

I’ve never added to a thread before! I’m usually a lurker. But im a slut for some competition. I’m already level 8 though… could I still be added?

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! We hope you’ll stick around! :slight_smile:

Given that OP added a level 14 user, they might be willing to add you. Feel free to add them if you want to “compete” on your end. :wink:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum comunity!

Yeah, of course you can, I’ll add you!

2 Likes

I’m actually in last place on the leaderboard hahaha

I’m still level 1, but I’ll level up tomorrow :laughing: It’s fast to level up on the first 3 levels

1 Like

Especially fast on the first two - those two have the potential to be faster than any other levels in WK, even the so-called Fast Levels…

Leveling up from 3 → 4 is not technically faster, but the workload is still light, so if you can only handle a certain number of reviews per day, you’d perhaps be able to take it faster than later levels. :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

@Beyond_Sleepy Congrats!!

2 Likes

Interesting to see how that looks on your end; did you see one of those level-up messages for me?

If so, that would be correct; I did just level up to 45.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s true

1 Like