I need a written Japanese penpal

I need to practice written Japanese for my class so I need a written language penpal x I’m around beginner -intermediate with the language I think. My class is just starting on て form but my writing is way behind! Everyone else knows someone in Japan but I don’t have anyone to practise with! Please help. :sob:

3 Likes

It might take a little time, but I have found it easy to make Japanese language pen-pals on social media. Tag your posts with Japanese tags, and respond to Japanese posts. I use Instagram. There are tons of 日本人users. I have conversations every day in Japanese now.

9 Likes

Have you checked out HelloTalk? It’s a language exchange where someone can correct your language and your can correct theirs. I found many Japanese people to talk with when I used it.

3 Likes

HelloTalk HelloTalk HelloTalk

1 Like

I found my output partner on Reddit, r/languageexchange. You can see if there’s any native JP speakers looking to get some English practice in on there

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.