I made it past level 7

@PosturelessHobo, let’s meet here again at the end of the day both with 0 lessons and 0 reviews!

2 Likes

you go girl.

and that’s it, the secret of success on wk. keep going.
sounds strange, coming from someone
with 2 resets, you might hear people say. decide yourself.

2 Likes

Yeah so about that… I leveled up while I was reviewing haha

I’m gonna try my best to 0-0 it.

3 Likes

Well done! Keep chipping away at it, even when you don’t want to. :wink:

Chip, chip, chip, …
メリークリスマス!

7 Likes

Wait, is that really yours? Are you one of the vocabulary skippers? :rofl:
Seriously though I’m kind of interested in the result, have you started doing some reading? How is it without the WK vocab? Were you just doing vocab another way? Also do you plan on doing vocab now? Sorry for all the questions… I had only heard about the notorious “vocab skippers”, never met one…

2 Likes

yea level 8 has been tough for me. the reviews keep piling up and i keep trying to chip away at them but I guess I just need to spend several hours doing them instead of a few minutes every day.

1 Like

607 reviews seem rough :fearful: But looks like most of them are on enlightened, so they’ll probably go to burn and won’t come back. Just fight your way through that stack and you’ll probably have a lot less in the future :blush:

1 Like

I actually managed to do it. Thanks for the extra bit of motivation~! Hope to see you finish soon as well.

がんばって!!

4 Likes

Wow, 142 lessons and 329 reviews in a day? you madman :smiley: congrats!
you do know thow that you’ll probably have a couple hundred reviews for the next few days?
good luck, keep going hard :smiley:

1 Like

take care not to overdose on wk, it can get a bit heavy if you do huge sessions like that.

btw i believe 0 reviews is something to work on at any time, but 0/0 isn’t necessarily the holy grail.

7 Likes

Yeah it’s not something I do usually, but I felt like I’ve been slacking lately due to Christmas and stuff, so I wanted to get something done. I’m also super motivated right now as I’ll be going to Japan in a month or 4 so I just can’t stop myself from doing lessons and reviews. :rofl:

4 Likes

See My Kanji Journey of 376 days - #17 by kyouxren

2 Likes

by all means, use the momentum :slight_smile:

I sat down and did them all. This is a sight to behold.

6 Likes

Congrats! I am very close to finishing Level 7 too, though has taken me longer now my college work has ramped up. Hoping to get to Level 8 before the holiday break ends :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

yo as you can see im currently level 7 and i felt the same i was even thinking about not doing new lessons so i can get past that huge wall of level seven and, after finishing that going for level 8 lessons but i guess it was just an unbalanced level, it will take me about 11 days (today is day 10) to finish level 7 normally i only need 8 days so yea

1 Like

i think the pace and number of reviews increases in general around level 7, so don’t expect it to be much easier to blaze through levels in the future ^^
though as they say, in the worst case you could take it slower and not do lessons for a while. finishing your reviews is the most important thing by far.

1 Like

thats probably true but in worst case im just gonna skip vocab because i just mainly wanna lern kanji i already learnd most of the vocab because i live in japan and also have studied them

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.