I never thought it would happen to me, but it happened to me

I’ll see you all in a few days.

Heads to liquor cabinet

50 Likes

See you! I’m waiting for your 0/0 screenshot

19 Likes

Thanks!

I’m normally pretty good, but I forgot to pause the SRS while on holiday, and didn’t want to be tapping away on my phone when the computer is so much faster.

Having said that I like a challenge!

sip

6 Likes

I must admit that when I see that, sometimes I drop a level just to remove the burden… Here I am on level 6 again/still…

1 Like

you’ll get it done easy!

4 Likes

At least you won’t be bored.

2 Likes

I’m sorry but What kind of monster leaves 1 lesson!?

29 Likes

16 Likes

oh my :flushed: best of luck!

1 Like

I have 587, let’s do this!!

1 Like

giphy

4 Likes

100 points for Jet Li!

1 Like

Never quite gotten up to 800, but I’ve had a few times when I came back to 500-600 after a day or two off with bad timing (load of guru and master reviews coming in).

Worst-case scenario, you whittle them down in batches of 150 or so. You can do it!

1 Like

I had actually managed to forget about my reviews but you reminded me :sweat_smile:
Capture
Let’s see if I can get them down to 800 before I fall asleep…

1 Like

How do you simply forget about them?

Beware of the forums.

5 Likes

Holy Mother, I didnt know you could accumulate so many :sweat_smile: Better keep doing them on a Daily basis :blush:

2 Likes

I never screenshotted it for the shame of it all, but I once got to 1500 reviews. I ended up resetting 24 levels and have almost got back to the point from where I reset :sweat:

Doooo your reviewssssss, childrennnnn

Fades back into the mist

8 Likes

14%20PM
noob numbers

6 Likes

How does The system actually work? Should’nt it stop giving you new reviews after a while? Is there a way to pause it? :slightly_smiling_face: