I get this error when trying to see more info about an item during a review

All userscripts disabled.

4 Likes

yep same here

me too and I lost my progress

@viet @oldbonsai Sounds like something’s going on.

I’ve got the same error.

I am also getting this error.

Looking into this now.

1 Like

@viet
Maybe…

if (i.voc)
                    return o = "/json/vocabulary/" + i.id,
                    $.getJSON(o, function(r) {
                        var o, s, u, c, l, d, f, p;
                        r.meaning_explanation = replaceTags.parse(r.meaning_explanation),
                        r.reading_explanation = replaceTags.parse(r.reading_explanation),
>>>                     l = i.parts_of_speech.length > 0 ? i.parts_of_speech.join(", ") : "N/A",

should be

if (i.voc)
                    return o = "/json/vocabulary/" + i.id,
                    $.getJSON(o, function(r) {
                        var o, s, u, c, l, d, f, p;
                        r.meaning_explanation = replaceTags.parse(r.meaning_explanation),
                        r.reading_explanation = replaceTags.parse(r.reading_explanation),
 >>>                    l = r.parts_of_speech.length > 0 ? r.parts_of_speech.join(", ") : "N/A",

?

I don’t know what the variables are before they got minified. \O_o/.
It looks like that line is trying to concatenate item object rather than something from the response.

We pinpointed the issue. The fix should be live momentarily (in five’ish minutes).

Sorry about the experience.

8 Likes

The fix is live now. Tested it on the website and it is returning the information now.

Thanks for the feedback and help all.

10 Likes

Only a minute to go! :blush:

It worked, good job!

All good! :+1::+1::+1:

Came here to see if it was just me, and I saw it was already fixed. I like it!

Thanks guys, it worked! I’m glad it wasn’t just me…here I thought it might just be Microsoft Edge being dumb, as usual.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.