Hey guys and girls!
Sorry if this has already been asked, but I would love to know how you insane people managed to keep your level under 8 days.
My current routine follow @jprspereira awesome guide. I start my morning at 8AM, do all the review and 20 lessons, if available. Then I have another review session at 12PM, and another one at 8PM. So, my 8 days looks something like:
- 1st: learn all the radical, and some kanji. At the end of this day, I’ll have most radical at apprentice 3.
- 2nd: learn all the current level kanji, learn some of the last level vocab. Review. Radical at apprentice 4.
- 3rd: learn some of last level vocab. Review.
- 4th: still learning vocab. Usually this is the day when I get another 0 lesson/0 review streak. Radical at Guru.
- 5th: learn the new kanji.
- 6th: learn the new level vocab. Last kanji at apprentice 4.
- 7th: learn the new level vocab.
- 8th : learn the new level vocab. Guru the last Kanji. Next day is back to 1st.
If I follow this routine correctly, I will get it done in 8 days sharp. So how do I get to 7 days? Even if I learn kanji immediately at 8PM on the 4th day, apprentice 2 will be on 8AM on the 5th day, apprentice 3 will be on 8PM, which technically means I will guru on the 8th days anyway.
So any help *debugging* my routine is appreciated.