Before coronavirus I would normally get the train to work everyday; coupled with the nature of my job (IT) I would have ample time to do lessons and reviews
- Clear out morning reviews on the way to work and then do 10-20 new lessons by the time I get to the office
- Once I’m at work I generally have time to knock off any reviews that pop up every hour or so
- On the train back home, clear out any reviews I didn’t have time for and maybe do 10-20 more lessons!
- Continue doing reviews for the rest of the evening as they appear
If all goes well, I’ll have a manageable review count every hour, with items learned at the beginning of the day at Apprentice 3 by the end of the day.
With coronavirus though, there’s no way I’m getting public transport, so I’m driving to work instead. Hooray! I get to sleep in later! But then this means
- No reviews or new lessons completed at the beginning of the day
- Everything’s super hectic working on our coronavirus BCP items as soon as I get to work. Barely any time throughout the day to complete lessons or reviews, even at lunch
- Can’t drive and do lessons/reviews on the way back home either!
As a result this means a lot more work in the evening after a long day at work, making it more likely I might skip a day of lessons to take a break, but then of course the lessons will keep piling up and it’ll be even more overwhelming trying to smash them out the next week!
Bottom line, my average level up time has dropped significantly (wkstats says it’s now 9.5 days), with my previous level being my longest, at nearly 2 weeks(!). How has coronavirus affected your levelling? Is it slower now, or perhaps faster!