How are your reviews going today?

Still have 30 lessons to do but my apprentice queue is already at 110. I don’t want to overload myself with reviews. I’ve forgotten some earlier items and they dropped back down. I guess that’s the point of SRS.

1 Like

That’s where the ignore word script has been useful, doesn’t work on mobile though.

those still give me troubleimages%20(1)

1 Like

This really helped me a ton and is on the latest list of resources from tofugu

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I leveled up and got 140 reviews at 4 am this morning but then I had to go to school and only just finished them

1 Like

I missed a burn item, but we good. Still friends.
究明だとは研究だと思いましたが・・・
2018-06-06-21-05-32%20000451

1 Like

5 Likes

Today’s reviews got me like:45

4 Likes

I’ve been on vacation (holiday, vacation is such an american word) mode for three weeks, so I’m hoping actually going to Japan for 2 weeks was enough to maintain my progress :stuck_out_tongue:

大丈夫でしょう…

Accidentally leveled up (my timeline junk said I had 8 more days!)

I guess that is a good problem… 1/3 of the way done…yay

1 Like

Dislocated my shoulder yesterday and have to do around 350 reviews within the next 24h. Still trying to develop a minimal effort typing posture.

Top 10 saddest moments in anime

1 Like

This mornings review went pretty poorly for me, I got one or two wrong, got flustered and got more wrong :pouting_cat:

incorrectanswers

2 Likes

How do you get that view?

3 Likes

Ah, the classic tilt. You’ll do better next time, I believe in you :point_right::sunglasses::point_right:

1 Like

Download Stylus or a similiar extension and download this style https://userstyles.org/styles/135572/wanikani-breeze-dark

Sorry, is there somewhere where there is information on scripts? I see people mention them all the time but I’m not familiar with them or how to use them…

@jeffknight18,

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.