Have you ever done your reviews while drunk?

Yup. Gotta train for spending time in izakayas afterall :wink:

3 Likes

I did this for 4 months. 0/10 do not recommend. There’s still level 2 and 3 stuff I struggle with

4 Likes

Yes. Would in general not recommend but if you have a tonne of reviews coming up and it’s going to make them pile up then sometimes it just has to be done haha

best time to review is when you’re mentally impaired, so when you’re actually sober you do better!

ご利用は計画的に:upside_down_face:

Can you get drunk on metamucil?

Yes, but I’m not going to explain how. It is something one must learn for oneself. Be sure to master Tummo first, though.

2 Likes

Tummo, you mean the goddess of heat and passion? I have to master her? I think Joe Biden got in trouble because of that.

4 Likes

No, the art of reading the first sentence of Wikipedia articles.

5 Likes

A couple times, only once I was too drunk and had to quit half way through because I kept mistyping things

2 Likes

Meth. Not even once.

5 Likes

Haha. I love that!
I’ve got an 宴会 tonight for work so I know that my reviews (and generally everything I do) is going to suffer tomorrow…

Yeah, voice of wisdom there.
Same goes for new lessons while very tired.

1 Like

This is better than my sober reviews.
Liquor-Storeーは行きましょう!

3 Likes

お願いします!:durtle_durtverted_lvl1:

Does that imply that I am ever not drunk? I live in Japan so it is honestly harder for me to do reviews while sober.

3 Likes

A couple of drinks makes conversation easier. Too many and vocab recall becomes an issue.

2 Likes

unnn, sometimes I find myself trying to recall vocab I haven’t learnt yet. :joy:

5 Likes

I do every couple weeks or so on the weekend when I let my reviews pile up to like 300+. I usually do at least 20% worse, but honestly it’s kinda worth it. It’s pretty fun to have a few drinks, put on some music, and just go through reviews.

4 Likes

I always study drunk. It’s like weight training.

2 Likes