Has anyone read ココロコネクト?

I watched the anime and loved it. How is the book compared to that? And how difficult is it?

1 Like

I was wondering the same thing. The anime is one of my favorite of all time (2 re-watches so far), I was considering reading the books to get the full story (since the anime will probably never get a new season :pensive:).

1 Like

Too bad the last 4 episodes felt a little rushed… Well, we can’t expect them to adapt the dozen or so volumes that have been published if they’ve adapted about four of those in 17 episodes…

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

For anyone interested in the books, but not ready to tackle them in Japanese (I don’t know the level of difficulty), I think the whole series is available in English. I read the first in English, and didn’t feel the anime had missed anything major. I plan to read the rest in English eventually. Hm, I do have a couple of ten hour bus trips coming up this month…

i own the novels but haven’t read them yet for various reasons, but from what i can see from glancing through it seems like pretty typical compared to the other light novels i own. no furigana, lots of kanji. i’d say it’s intermediate level at best. i’ll try to attach a pic from the first novel to give you an idea, if that helps?

2 Likes

Gesendet von ProtonMail mobile

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

「このまま付き合ったらいいじゃ〜ん」
:rofl:

2 Likes