From level 3 onward to level 4

Hi there, i read some comments regarding the transition from level 3 to level 4, i’m feeling very productive lately, and i’m currently facing long downtimes in between reviews at level 3. Is it correct that i can expect a higher amount of reviews on average, given that i complete all my lessons at level 4?

Cheers!

10 Likes

As you progress you may even find the review count will become unmanageable, and you’ll have to throttle your lessons. Though, some seem to be able to power through without any problems.

2 Likes

It’s also worth pointing out that levels 1 and 2 are accelerated, so the intervals between reviews once you hit level 3 double.

Level 5 seems to be the level where people feel like it’s not slow anymore, and after that it snowballs.

7 Likes

Thank you for pointing that out, i thought it was just me!

3 Likes

Another thing is, since in the early levels people tend to do all lessons at once, most of those items will be on the same schedule. As you learn more items, and space your lessons out a bit more, the reviews will also space out. Plus more items means more potential mistakes, so more chance of new items every couple hours.

5 Likes

Good point Saida. I’ll try to spread 'em out nicely once shit hits the fan later on.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.