Forum App?

So I have a third party app on my phone which allows me to do my lessons and reviews, but the biggest thing it is lacking is access to the forums (because that’s where everything great happens).
I was wondering if anybody knew of an app which allows access to the forums? I use an android phone, but even an iOS app would be better than nothing.
If no such app exists, is anybody who is tech savvy feel up to making my world complete?

I personally use WaniKani Mobile for Android and I love it. It allows access to the forums and there are even popular userscripts you can turn on to make mobile reviews less painful like the reorder script and override. 

I use my android phone the majority of the time to access WK, including the forums.  No app necessary, just use the browser.

Haru-Haruki said... I personally use WaniKani Mobile for Android and I love it. It allows access to the forums and there are even popular userscripts you can turn on to make mobile reviews less painful like the reorder script and override. 
 I'm so happy now, I could literally cry tears of joy

shippeb said... I use my android phone the majority of the time to access WK, including the forums.  No app necessary, just use the browser.
 Forums are quite buggy in the mobile version. For example quoting doesn't work on the phone.