First Burn Activated!

I am just so excited! I don’t even know how to feel! I burned my first items today! My first burned item was the Radical 女. So excited! I was wondering when it was going to happen. So, I guess I’ll never see these burned items again in my queue?

Memory Lane:
:fire:EVERYONE TELL WHAT YOUR FIRST BURNED ITEM WAS::fire:

Mine was the Radical 女.

29 Likes

I believe mine was the radical 山 :thinking:

Congrats on your first burns :tada: :heart:

8 Likes

Mine was 女 as well!

6 Likes

おめでとう ! :fire::fire:

Mine was 七 ^^

5 Likes

Congrats! Those first burns are so exciting and so nerve-racking at the same time. At least they were for me. Now to start getting them regularly and watch that number grow!

I don’t remember which radical I burned first specifically. I have 7 of them (十, 丶, 入, ハ, 一, 川, 亠) that have the same retired date that I imagine I did all in the same review session. Not sure if there’s a way to find out which one specifically was first.

4 Likes

There isn’t. I technically burned 18 items at the same time. All Radicals. But the first one I did was 女 and when I did it, I had to do a double take when it said ‘burned’ just to make sure it said that!!! And then I did the next one and the next and it just kept happening. Burn city! :fire:

4 Likes

congrats

4 Likes

There is through the API, if you know how to use it

1 Like

Congrats!

I’m a bit jealous though. I’m still about a week a way from my first Enlightened.

3 Likes

bc9

11 Likes

Very nice! First one for me was the mountain radical, just the other day.

1 Like

I can’t believe I have 47 burns! And there are vocabulary words that gave me a super hard time for the majority of me having them, like 上がる/上げる and 下がる/下げる! I could never differentiate or remember the が and the げ for the meanings. I know know that the げ is the verb and action being done by someone and the が is the verb or action being done not by a person, but by inanimate objects or by themselves. Whew!!!

1 Like

No joke - I burned 48 in one session; it gets old fast. My first was stick, yesterday.

1 Like

I have 440 total Burned so far! Pretty happy about that.

Congratulations :tada: I think mine was a ‘leaf’, and coincidentally it was a time of heavy wildfires…

1 Like

My record is 335 burns in one session

5 Likes

Wow. That is a high review stack!

2 Likes

In that session I did 781 reviews in total. 662 were Enlightened, so I actually failed half of the burn reviews :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That’s a lot of reviews! I normally try to keep my apprentice stack down, but I got sick for two weeks. Two weeks of no WaniKani. When I came out of it, I had almost 400 reviews. That is the most I have ever had!

1 Like

I burned my first the other day. Not sure which it was. One of the first radicals obviously.

But OMG the workload now with all these items returning. I’m barely managing to keep my pace but man is it killer right now.

1 Like