Finally, finally

Hit level 60 earlier today. It took me about 1 year and 7 months. I’m happy that soon my reviews will slow down and I can use previous wanikani time for more immersion and other specific review.

WK was enjoyable for me. Even up towards the end, every week I was learning kanji/words from WK that I would soon after see in immersion and whatever I saw in WK was always a lot easier to recall than what I reviewed by other means. The interval system and gameification are top notch and made that training of my kanji memory muscle and initial foundation so much less of a grind compared to other systems. When I decided to study Japanese seriously again after doing it in school for a few years 16 years ago now, I wanted to get kanji out of the way because I knew it would make everything else so much easier. WK made it far less frustrating.

I could have a ton more to say, but I want to keep it brief unless anyone has a specific question.

47 Likes

γŠγ‚γ§γ¨γ†γ”γ–γ„γΎγ™οΌ
:partying_face: :cake:

5 Likes

Congratulations! :tada::tada::tada:

4 Likes

γŠγ‚γ§γ¨γ†οΌ :partying_face: Good luck on the rest of your language learning journey!! You’ve gotten to the top of kanji mountain. There are more to learn, but you have reached the summit! :mountain: At the summit, there is cake!

-Nick at WK

3 Likes

γŠγ‚γ§γ¨γ†! ! :blue_heart:

2 Likes

thanks bocchi

Congratulations :tada: :tada: :tada:

2 Likes