Crabsmas riddle? Durtle Heaven finally near?

From the membership packet:

So I’m guessing as the forms come in, they’ll update the site with our usernames, and possibly some new links. But who knows :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

Yep, exactly what I was thinking of. They’ll have to put something up when the letters start arriving!

Who knows where this rabbit hole is going… :rabbit:

9 Likes

Whenever I’ve sent letters from Japan, it’s usually only taken about a week or less. I have had some official tax documents that took 3 weeks b/c the USPS sucks, but otherwise it’s been pretty quick. Don’t worry too much - it seems like they’re willing to take their time with this, and I doubt your application will be too late!

Also, you might be able to send it on Saturday, depending on if you live near a major post office.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply! It’s always a week to England for me, so I’m glad to hear that it’s about the same for the US.

Sadly, I am a little bit inaka and my funds are low (donated to the crabigator recently!) so I can’t travel to a bigger post office but I think there might be one relatively close. :thinking:.

I must have faith in the crabigator and offer up sacrifices (reviews) in the name of my application!

P.S I defintiely didn’t just print the membership application on my schools computer/printer :shushing_face:

8 Likes

Hey, everyone does it (and they go through so much paper that it’s not a big deal).

Also, not to be a bummer, but I think Monday is a national holiday, so the post office will probably be closed then :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

That’s like climbing the local hill and finding Mt. Fuji on the other side

17 Likes

I just assumed “daily updates” meant :v:daily:v: updates, meaning possibly never

14 Likes

Yeah, compared to what I read about that event, we haven’t seen aaanything yet.

3 Likes

And it has been done! Now I just hope it arrives safely :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@koichi I’m not saying that I expect anything from these subscriptions to the Church of Crabigatorism, but should there be some kind of reward I hope they will still be available when I get back to the US in a week hint hint nudge nudge durtle durtle

10 Likes

Heresy! Durtles aren’t allowed in this holy place!
Now please proceed to ignore my title.

15 Likes

:thinking:

17 Likes

Well, you’re a fallen durtle, so that’s 結果オーライ

4 Likes

I’ve been trying words like taco to see if it gets me anywhere, they probably think I’m crazy

4 Likes

Think outside the bun.

10 Likes

Arizona should be raised.

2 Likes

Filled in and posted my application over lunch! I hope the benevolent Crabigator is lenient to those with poor drawing skills, because my attempts were… not good.

To make up for it, I included a coin worth 1.3 dollars. That’s 30% extra dedication!

9 Likes

If anyone is struggling financially and still want to join the church, I am giving away durtle dollars.

Please grab one from the pile below:

Praise the Crabigator!

33 Likes

I made a quick Euro coin for us Europeans (at least those with the Euro!)

27 Likes

I surely hope so because my printer has no ink and I won’t be able to mail the thing until Monday.
I mean, I could rush it, but I feel my drawing should at least attempt to make justice to the Holy Crabigator

8 Likes