Crabsmas riddle? Durtle Heaven finally near?

Will probably take more than a week for my application just to get there

9 Likes

Oh, I’m using snail mail, so it’s looking more like a month here :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

pakidge

21 Likes

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

2 Likes

Delivered! Oh, merciful Crabigator, accept me into your clawed embrace!

14 Likes

Praise be you for you are now one with the glorious Crabigator

6 Likes

Do they really need to fit inside the jaw at the same time?

I keep refreshing and checking the website manually, despite having a monitor set up… I’ve never taken part in an ARG-esque thing like this before, and it’s exciting. Plus I don’t trust my own code.

22 Likes

Y’know… I’ve never thought about it that way. Although being in kis (I believe the benevolent crabigator uses kei/kim pronouns) maw by oneself seems lonely…

2 Likes

IT’S HAPPENING

20 Likes

33 files changed, but nothing appears to be very differ–

Oh, dear.

26 Likes

Man, this website is a work of art

20 Likes

I think you mean “terrifying”. :stuck_out_tongue:

17 Likes

Not funny, guys. I was going to pick “null” as my sect-member name

15 Likes

I can’t help but wonder about the two “names” at the bottom of the list. DNA and laptop? I’m not sure if this is meant to look like some glitch or if they actually have meaning…

7 Likes

Hey, what if the Crabigator is learning how to code and this is kis first project? You could be hurting kis feelings! D:

13 Likes

this isn’t different enough? lol EDIT: I suppose it’s nothing more than a css change, but at least it looks pretty now :stuck_out_tongue: :sunflower::rose:

15 Likes

I wonder if this means there might be only 13 members with access to Crabigatorism Hell (Durtle Heaven??? cuz yknow durtle heaven would be hell to followers of crabigatorism)

2 Likes

Just gonna say I extremely doubt it. The Javascript code responsible for this calls directly to navigator.geolocation and uses the resulting object directly, with no massaging of the data.

For more information: Using the Geolocation API - Web APIs | MDN

5 Likes

I have no computer skills, but there’s strength in numbers?

19 Likes