Core 10k non-WK sort by frequency [Spreadsheet]

It was Advanced words with easy kanji (a list) by Leebo gave me the idea. Also, top 15000 words in Japanese.

I have studied Core 10k breakdown down to level 31, having no energy left to study down to level 1. Reading the post by Leebo gave me the idea. I might just study #1000 or #5000 frequency only.

So, I exported the whole Core 10k excluding WK tag into the spreadsheet; and then sort by frequency column.

I myself will study a limited list of L1-10, L11-20, L21-30.

Please see if you find this useful. You might as well export this into Memrise (because I probably won’t. I have had problem importing things into there.)

Now, for the version I am planning to export to Anki.

What are some vocabulary everyone should know that isn't taught here in WK?
Question about Anki 10K deck by WK level?
Vocabulary Learning
Way to cycle through learned items to study
Reading Habit
Is WK enough to get to a N2 level (kanji & vocab) in a year and a half time?

Great work! Thanks for sharing!

Hey, thanks for making this! :slight_smile: One question: the difference between file 1 and file 2 is that one is about the top 10k words ( - WK ones) while the other is the top 15k words ( - WK ones). Is that it?

It is same same. Difference is just the sorting as you can see on the sheet name.

Oh, got it! :slight_smile: Thank you for this!

Does anyone have Anki decks for these? I can’t figure out how to do it myself.

Here you go. If you want to remove the WK overlap just search for the “WK” tag and suppress it.

[Core 10k WK Breakdown]

Perfect. Thanks!

does any one have the column titles. I know many of these are self explanatory but there are a good deal of numbers in columns and I’d like to know what they refer to. thanks!