Community Banner Size Too Large

Hi There, I just noticed that on iOS/Safari browsers, the community banner at the top has recently become enlarged. When I scroll down to view topics on the community center, the size of the banner expands and covers up parts of the page. I attached a screen shot to show you what I’m talking about. I don’t recall the banner ever doing this before…is there a setting I can mess with to adjust this? I appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

2 Likes

Here’s another shot showing the banner covering up the post I just made above. It’s not a huge deal…but wanted to point this out in case it was a bug or error with the site rendering. Cheers. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey HeyDuda32! We’ve gotten other users with the same problem (including myself) and we have escalated this issue to the engineers. We will be working on getting a fix out for it! :sunglasses:

-Nick at WK

7 Likes

Thank you–appreciate the quick reply!

1 Like

I made adjustments to both desktop and mobile. Please review the update and see if things have improved with the board’s image header on your end.

14 Likes

As always–you guys rock! I can confirm the issue is gone on both Mac OSX 12.5.1 Safari 15.6.1, and on mobile iOS 15.6.1.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Goodbye, big Crabigator. Gone, but not forgotten. :pensive:

1 Like

Screenshot_20220920-211615
But the icon for the Android app is too small now :x

5 Likes

“Too big.” “Too small.”

It’s never enough with you people.

2 Likes

It seems like the circle top left when browsing the forum is also smaller on mobile now :sweat_smile:

Odd. The images themselves have not changed. The only thing that changed for the fix is the CSS, which shouldn’t have affected the bookmarking; it is sourcing the same images as before.

Discourse consistently does updates to the boards, which triggered the issue in the first place. I wonder whatever they changed affected the asset used for bookmarks (different asset than what is used for the header).

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.