Change in correct answer green color

Is it just me or the green color from the correct answer han changed a little bit? I was really used to the previous green and OCD is too strong hahaha :rofl:

I just compared my correct answer with a 14-day-old screenshot I found on the forum. They seem to be the same.

Hex colour code #88CC00

3 Likes

I found an image on google images, I really donā€™t know how old, but the green there is hex #82D000.

I compared them and itā€™s really hard to note the difference, maybe itā€™s just me :smile:

Nothing changed as far as I know.

1 Like

are you sure that image didnā€™t have color correction or slight altering due to compression?

Do you use chrome? They changed the way colors are rendered making them a bit less vibrant. That could be the issue.

Interesting, it may be that. Yes, I use chrome. Iā€™ll try with another browser to see if thereā€™s any difference. :thinking:

No, not sure. but the google chrome explanation seems to be the most accurate :slight_smile:

If that turns out to be the issue you can fix it by going to ā€œchrome://flagsā€ and search for ā€œColor correct renderingā€ and disable that.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.