This is being read as part of the Visual Novel Book Club.
Previous Part: リンボ B
Next Part: シュウ B
Reading + Choices
|Week 13||Mar 10th||シュウ A|
|Week 14||Mar 17th||Cont.|
The info on how to unlock シュウ A can be found here: BU$TAFELLOWS 💰 Unlock All Routes (Visual Novel Book Club). It is part of this week’s reading. Make sure to read the specifics around シュウ’s path since it is a bit different from all others.
Choices for シュウ A good and bad endings:
So the way this was presented in the guide I picked to use, the whole path to the good ending is shown, and then it notes when separate saves need to be made; the bad endings are then started from those extra saves.
It means it is easiest to play through and get the good ending first, but the info below should be easy enough to use to play the bad endings first if one so desires.
Do note that we voted to not include bad endings and extra CGs and such as part of the playthrough, but I don’t see a good reason to not include the choice info here. But feel free to skip those and focus on the good ending. The good ending is what will unlock the part we read after this one, so it is necessary while the bad endings are not.
For シュウ specifically, I mentioned an option X and an option Y for the good ending. They play the same here in A, only the second one you choose to complete will be different from the first, but the order doesn’t matter. If you do X first then X will play like Good Ending A, and then Y will play like Good Ending B. If you start with Y, Y will be Good Ending A and X Good Ending B. I hope that is clear enough without giving spoilers!
Good Ending A - with either X or Y
※セーブする1 - this is for bad ending
Good Ending B - with the other of X or Y
※A new memorabilia should unlocked after this
Guides if you want to check choices yourself (link to English guide for those reading on PC)
These are the general links to the guides. You’ll need to navigate to the current route yourself.
Japanese guide #1 ← This is the one used for choices
Japanese guide #2
English guide - this is a review (that links to all the guides), so don’t read past the walkthrough links unless you are okay with spoilers. It does note when minor spoilers start and then major spoilers. Reader beware!
OBS! Since bad endings are not an official part of the book club, please put any discussions of those under its own spoiler, and not mixed in with spoilers/discussions of the good ending.
- Please use spoiler tags for major events in the current chapter/part and any content in future chapters/parts.
- When asking for help, do your best to provide context. Pasted text, screenshots, descriptions, etc. Unlike book clubs we can’t flip to relevant pages, so we may need a little help identifying exactly what is being discussed.
- Feel totally at ease to ask questions or give your thoughts, any time! Clubs live and die by participation, and asking whatever question you have, no matter how silly it may seem, helps others who are reading it and even the answerer themselves.
- Have fun, and do your best to interpret anything said with as much good faith as possible
Mark your participation status by voting in this poll.
(Please feel free to update your status whenever you like!)
- I’m reading along
- I have finished this part
- I’m still reading this VN but I haven’t reached this part yet
- I am no longer reading the VN