Bravefoot’s Study Journal

Thanks for sharing your notes. It looks really good, I think. Is it possible to change orientation of the paper in that app? Then you can even learn how to write essays writing top-down :slight_smile: (… there are couple of rules with spaces and stuff when writing top-down.)

Feedback

If you like, I have some minor remarks. Feel free to ignore them or double check with another durtle or Japanese native if possible as I am only a Japanese learner myself :slight_smile:

First sentence: proposal:

• either: 日本で寿司を食べたい
  • or: 日本に寿司を食べに行きたい

The second sentence sounds pretty strong. In a conversation I’d definitively be curious why you are prohibited to go there the next day. → Do you know about koto ga dekiru ? Maybe you can say something like:

• 明日とても忙しいから、行くことができない。

Also in the next sentence you used an indicator for future (asatte) and past tense together. Unfortunately you can’t do that in Japanese. You have to use present tense here :slight_smile:

Oh, and do you know about the “sentence a day challenge” we have here in the forums? You can join there if you like. Durtles also give feedback if you ask for it.

welcome back :slight_smile:

2 Likes