11 Likes

All :two:s!

12 Likes

Screen Shot 2023-04-13 at 1.21.00 AM
Nice.

13 Likes

over 13 months… Looks like my last post in this thread

15 Likes

No no no, looking forward to “9087 burned” post from you! And you have to hurry before they add more items :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Lol not even sure I’ll be going for it. That requires no review errors for 5.5 months straight, and I’m not sure I’ll have the patience for that… unless I finally cave and install some kind of undo button.
Addition of more items is undoubtedly going to happen first - I don’t think it would even add to the projected length of the timeline. For now though, I’m happily still doing some reviews here and there.

4 Likes

Made it to quadruple fives now!

10 Likes

Screenshot 2023-04-30 at 06.58.23

Yasss! :fire:

7 Likes

Creeping my way closer to the finish line.

11 Likes

Another 1k under the belt :slight_smile:

9 Likes

9000 burns!

11 Likes

Recently struggling a bit to progress through the levels, but at least a new burns milestone:

grafik

11 Likes

6 levels and almost 2 months later, I have now hit 2000 burns which, admittedly, feels satisfying. :slightly_smiling_face:

2000 burns

Given that the coming items that are about to be burned will be the ones just before level 20 and onwards, I assume that the 3000 burns mark is going to take me even longer because past that point quite a few Kanji start melting into each other for me – meaning- and looks-wise. :smiling_face_with_tear:

10 Likes

I never understand how apparently everyone in this thread always has round numbers in their burn items. Do y’all really count items down and stop reviews midway just for a screenshot? lol

I got this today totally by chance and thought “is this the time I’ve been waiting for, finally here?”. Since it’s probably the only occasion I’ll get a round number in my burn count, there it goes, for the record.

7 Likes

All burned! I’m quietly ignoring the new katakana content they added to my lessons…

14 Likes

Haven’t been paying attention to my burn count at all lately but I happened to notice that I’m basically at 50% burned now. It’s unbelievable what a little bit of consistent, daily work will accomplish before you know it.

11 Likes

Finally 90% enlightened + burned.

Been slacking a bit on the SRS for a couple months (not doing new cards, just the reviews on my 10k deck, kitsun). Feels weird only doing 4hrs a day (1h srs, 3hrs immersion). Need to ramp up the new cards on kitsun though, only 54% through the deck.

I’m at a point though where the SRS isn’t giving me much, the diminishing gains are real. Gotta finish the deck though, just because. Also ramp up the immersion to atleast 5hrs a day again. :exploding_head:

8 Likes

My burns are finally taking off. I recently reached 1000+ burns! :tada: :partying_face: :fire:

12 Likes

You’re going so much faster than me (I know it’s your victory lap, but still!)

I’m at nearly 1800 burns and level 30 D:

4 Likes